Various departments, within UIF, utilize pdf forms and checklists in their everyday operations. Below we have provided a quick view to those most frequently used ops resources.
Gifts/non-gifts are to be submitted promptly once received in your department. The form should be mailed or hand-delivered (cash) to the Gift Processing and Stewardship Services Office (GPSSO, see address below). Forward any unsigned checks, address changes, deceased notices, or replies without checks, etc. to the GPSSO with a memo explaining the nature of the change or problem. The GPSSO will coordinate the appropriate changes in CRM.
Cash, Check, Gift in Kind:
- Fill out a separate transmittal based on the type of gift
- Include any and all documentation associated with the gift(s)
- Cash and check transmittals you can process up to 10 donors
- Gift in kind, one donor per transmittal
- Encourage donors to enter their own credit card gift transactions or recurring credit card commitments through your departmental or university online giving site
- Process all credit card gift transactions or recurring credit card commitments through your departmental or university online giving site
- The credit card transmittal form is only to be used for a transaction that has a portion or is all non-gift/non-tax deductible
- One donor and one fund/designation per transmittal
- Please note: for security purposes, credit card information cannot be accepted via email or fax
Securities and Wire:
- All security and wire transmittals are processed internally at UIF. If you have questions about security or wire gift types please contact the Director of Cash Receipts at 217-244-0352.
If you have any questions when filling out your gift transmittal please contact Gift Administration at 217-333-0675.
* This form works best when opened with Internet Explorer. If you wish to use Chrome, Firefox or Safari please follow these instructions to avoid a known issue with those browsers.
Would you like to recommend another form for the space? Is your team ready to automate their process by converting a pdf to a Webtools based form?
Contact us at MarCom@uif.uillinois.edu to discuss.